As a 30-year veteran of the financial services industry; Dans focus is in retirement planning as well as wealth accumulation and preservation. Money is a tool. Its not happiness.
His passion lies in developing lasting relationships with all clients. To do so, Dan offers securities and investment advisory services through NEXT Financial Group, Inc, and has the independent flexibility to put his clients first at all times. My primary goal is to enable my clients to get the most out of their golden years. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than helping them achieve their financial goals that will allow them to take that trip theyve always dreamed of, or to simply travel to see their grandchildren.
A native of San Antonio, Dan graduated from Texas A&M University where he was a member of the Corps of Cadets and was named a Distinguished Military Student, placing him in the top 2% of the nation. Before moving to Bandera, Texas, in 1996, Dan was a financial advisor in Midland, Texas.
Dan and his wife Mercedes live on their ranch in Bandera, Texas.
- NEXT Integrity Award (2012)
- Bandera County Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year (2005)
- Top 5% Producer with NEXT Financial Group, Inc. (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Champion for Youth Award (2012)
- Agent of the Year, Lincoln Financial Advisors (1994, 1996, 1998)
- Man of the Year, Midland Area Association of Life Underwriters (1995 1996)
- Series 6, 7, 24, 63 and 66 Licenses
- State of Texas General Life and Health Insurance License
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- Midland Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (1986-1996)
- Texas Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Political Action Committee (TAIFA-PAC), Chairman (1995 - 1996)
- TAIFA State Ethics Committee, State Chairman (1994 1996)
- National Area Council for the Boys & Girls Club of America
- Bandera County Boys and Girls Club, President (2002 - 2004)
- South Texas Area Council, Chair (2007 - 2008)